A Brief Introduction About Me


My name is Bilal Shoaib, I was born and brought up in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. In Karachi the largest city of Pakistan began my career as a medical professional.I did my MBBS from Ziauddin University and then progressed to work in Aga Khan Hospital for House Job. Had the experience of giving USMLE steps while working towards residency in Internal Medicine in Pakistan.Became a part of CPSP by clearing FCPS part 1 and then joined residency in Dr. Ziauddin University Hospital for two years of training in Medicine. During this time dived in to give MRCP exams followed by IMM (Intermediate Module) which led to a pulmonology fellowship program In Jinnah Post Graduate Medical Center. And then came a golden opportunity from CPSP to  work in UK for two years. Thus this blog will outline all that i went through to get to this point and guide all those who intend to work towards the similar goal. I will be regularly updating this blog so please follow to remain updated and get your queries answered. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dr. Bilal, do you have any idea how much salary a MTI Senior Fellwos doctor (after FCPS) receives...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is OET eligible for MTI act and any news for upcoming hematology seats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. Sam Lee

    ReplyDelete